Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A variety o' stuff...

This is a trailer for a Timon and Pumbaa educational video "Wild About Safety: Safety Smart On The Go". I animated 4 scenes back-to-back, which start @ 1:31 -

video


Here's a traditionally animated spot I worked on for Lucky Charms.com

video


This is a short that was posted on Looney Tunes Online - animated traditionally, hand-inked, and composited in Flash. I traditionally animated 90% of the dialogue scenes. video


A raven I animated as a test for a "stylized" commercial....
video

Here's the final -
video


These are pencil tests I did for a DisneyTV pilot called "Stevie Sanchez" which is similar to "Lizzie McGuire"- Lip sync was to be determined, which is why there's no mouths...
video

Here's the final composite for the test above...
video


video


Here's the final composite for the test above...
video


A few scenes I did key layout. inbetweening, clean-up and some FX work for "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" -
video

video



A collection of NCAA spots I did animation on for ESPN -



From MTV's Cartoon Sushi - I animated the scene where Broccoli says "Where you are going is inconsequential to me..."



Beavis and Butt-Head on David Letterman - I animated their fight, starting at 5:48 -



From Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, this is the uncut Hallucination sequence, animated in-house. I animated 3 scenes in this sequence - @ 01:09 - 01:21, 01:42 - 01:46, and 02:27 - 02:28 -
video


"The Name is Bootsy, Baby" is a pilot produced by MTV Animation featuring the music and voice of funk legend Bootsy Collins. I was the Layout Supervisor and Layout Artist on this project.
video



This is an MTV station ID I directed and co-animated.
video


The opening titles for Fox's Spider-Man series - I animated Hobgoblin, Rhino and Venom -



I inbetweened a variety of scenes from this "Saturday Night Live" spoof -
video

No comments: